Here are 10 things to feel good about this weekend...besides two glorious days off:
- Getting your taxes done (it’s not really feel-good but you will feel better when they’re done).
- Something to look forward to – May weather should be drier.
- Getting a bike tune-up (I just did) for good weather riding.
- Change a little something about yourself even if it’s only your hair.
- Tulips & Daffodils.
- Cherry Blossoms.
- Better weather (did I just say that?).
- April is from the latin verb “Aperire” which means to open yourself up. Go for it – you have two more days!
- April showers bring May flowers. It’s a cliché I know but…it’s true.
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy whatever is left of April.
You must be logged in to post a comment.