Thanksgiving is a holiday but in its true spirit should remind us of what to be thankful for.
Here is my updated 10 BEST gratitude list:
- Happy to be living in Canada (especially now)
- Not taking good health for granted (sounds cheesy; but really I mean that!)
- My two siblings and a husband who has stuck with me through thick and thin. He knows me better than anyone else and lets me be me. He also thinks I look good without makeup.
- Dogs (they complete me)
- Trust worthy good friends
- Dancing and Music (maybe that’s two things but they do go hand in hand)
- Warm places to travel to when the weather becomes unbearable
- Netflix (my latest addiction is The Crown)
- Black Friday Deals (just kidding – sort of) & Fridays in general
What are you thankful for?