What to do, what to do…… when you want a natural TAN. We know that we need to protect ourselves from the powerful UVA/UVB rays but at the same time we want that radiant sun-kissed colour too. If we over-protect we don’t get it.
I think it’s fairly safe to use a lesser SPF for body when you’re just out strolling around but still getting sun. Lying full out in the sun is bad enough but I’m surprised to see tons of people still doing it and also going to tanning salons especially using the beds.
There’s lots of lotions out there but for the longest time my favourite has been Australian Gold spray – the one with the natural caramel bronzer that protects you but at the same time it gives you an instant bronzed glow. And it smells delicious – just the right amount of coconut so you feel like you’re already at the beach. It has:
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Exotic oils to soften and moisturize skin for beautiful color
- Aloe Vera to provide natural soothing and skin conditioning
- Water Resistant for 80 minutes
- Australian Gold signature fragrance
What’s your favourite?