Well; why not? There may be more competition in the skincare department but when the packaging has Suzanne Somers cred, listen up ladies.
I haven’t tried or even seen the skincare line but a friend of mine let me try her coco mango body butter and let me tell you….it was simply divine… I immediately felt like I was somewhere tropical. Actually we were somewhere tropical but never mind those details. It really felt luxurious and moisturizing. And well…mango & coconut – what’s not to love? These are two of my favourite ingredients in frozen yogurt & gummies too. There is also Peppermint Cream and Rain Body Butter (which more than likely includes actual rain – well, living in Vancouver I could have made that one). Apparently they’re all food grade, so you know……extra benefits there.
Here is all the nitty gritty:
- SUZANNE Organics utilizes a natural, non-GMO (not genetically modified) new generation thickener and stabilizer derived from olive oil. Richly hydrates and protects skin, allowing it to retain moisture without clogging pores.
- This luxurious, moisturizing body butter nurtures your skin. Abundant rich moisturizers create the look of smooth, beautiful skin rich with antioxidants.
- Your skin’s barrier is fortified by this formula to prevent loss of important moisture. *The aging process is affected by moisture loss.
- Enjoy a healthier, more youthful appearance on your skin with a natural scent that will make you feel like you are on vacation (yeah!).
- No synthetic, toxic fragrances based on phthalates.
- Created with certified organic, therapeutic grade essential oils and fruit juice essences. The essences are certified organic flavors used by organic juice, ice cream, yogurt, etc. manufacturers.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil supports the look of healthy skin, softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking. Helps improve the look of sagging skin, and age spots.
- Shea Butter (Butyrosperum parkii) is a superior moisturizing agent. It contains a vast quantity of Vitamin E, and aids in the look of optimal skin health.
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Oil is high in oleic oil with balanced amounts of high oleic acids, vitamins and minerals. Provides high performance moisturizing benefits to soothe, nourish and soften the skin.
- Made in the United States.
Apply liberally wherever skin is dry. Glide over skin and rub in lightly. Excessive “rubbing-in” is not necessary as this formula is designed to leave a layer to help promote moisture into the skin. Can be used as a hand cream and foot cream as well.
Have you tried any of the products?