with something other than the multiple winning “best of beauty” orgasm
What’s New from NARS?
Time to branch out from our usual Orgasm to six new Nars blush shades that comes in two cheeky limited edition palettes. Try pinks for a natural just-got-back-from-SoulCycle flush (sans all that sweat), and peach shades to brighten sallow cheeks. Whether you want a dramatic glow or a no-makeup makeup vibe, the mix of matte and shimmery finishes lends the ideal flush for every occasion.
NARS NARSissist Unfiltered I Cheek Palette – Limited Edition
- Watch Me– opalescent gold, sheen
- Me First– apricot, sheen
- Takeover– copper rose, sheen
- Out There– deep russet, matte
- Chic– rich raspberry, matte
- Exhibit A– red, matte
NARS NARSissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette – Limited Edition
- Conquest– pastel peach, matte
- Undefeated– pale pink, matte
- Powder Play– vivid pink, matte
- Hot Sand– peach champagne, sheen
- Fame– pink amber, sheen
- Candid– mauve raspberry, shimmer
One of the Best Spring Palettes according to Allure Magazine
$59 (narscosmetics.com) and Sephora
Are there any others you can recommend?