This is Skincare’s Latest Must-Have? Then I’ve been well ahead of the curve!
1) All fears aside….there’s almost nothing an oil can’t do. The question is, what do you want it to do?
2) Oils deliver moisture and radiance without residue to lackluster complexions.
3) Applying oil to already oily skin can help manage pore clogging sebum.
4) Oils smoothly deliver antioxidants and other powerful antiaging ingredients to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5) Soften and moisturize with a blend that’s suitable for sensitive skin including Rosacea .
6) Press oils onto your face, don’t rub.
7) You can mix oil with your foundation for additional moisture (especially in winter) and skincare benefits. Even shampoo or conditioner for silkier strands.
8) Apply your skincare in order of thickness, with the thinner formulas first. This usually means oil goes on after serum but before moisturizer. You can use them Day or Night.
9) Use oil on dry hair to tame flyaways.
10) Massage oil over a dry clay mask to help remove it easily.
Here is my recommendation for a luxurious oil featuring 19 key ingredients. Get “SpOILed” Now available at:
You must be logged in to post a comment.