I promised to share my favourite hydrating lip colour which I’ll make sure to keep in my stockpile of makeup essentials.
Clarins Natural Lip Perfector
It’s in between a gloss and a lipstick.
I went into my local Shoppers Drug Mart early this winter looking for a lip product to help soothe my chapped lips while adding colour and a bit of shine. The beautician pointed me directly to this product. I’ve been thankful to her ever since.
In Vancouver they also sell it at London Drugs (about $22).
I’ve always loved the Clarins line for skincare (my mom used to use it) but the makeup is something new to me. It does not disappoint if you want…
- 4-hour hydration
- Radiant shine
- A long lasting + nourishing product
- Melting, non-sticky cream-gel texture
- Addictive vanilla scent
- Comforting cushion applicator
- Key Ingredients: Shea Butter and Wild Mango to moisturize and condition lips
- Something to wear alone, or to top off another lipstick with some added shine.
That’s why it was such a game changer when the Duchess of Cambridge was spotted with a beauty product in hand at Wimbledon. I swear I just saw this online before posting this and way after I bought the product. However let’s face it…if it’s good enough for royalty...it’s good enough for me.
Have you tried these?